" />

Daniel I Russell - Writer of Horror Fiction


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, September 05, 2014

Things happened!

Yes! Things have happened over the last couple of weeks which is why I haven't been regularly posting. That changes now (temporarily as this is going to be about 30 seconds long until tonight when I have more time).

For those chasing my non-Nano-(up yours NANO!)-deadline-self-motivation-need-to-get-it-done novella, here's the update. As deadline is approaching, think I can start including time left.

Current condition: Getting on with it.
Word Count: 17k? Holy shit.
Words to go: 8-13k.
Days left: 14.
Opinion of book quality: Word coming easily. Is that a good thing? Also, concerns over rewriting, editing, polishing, beta reading time that will be remaining.


Posted by Daniel I. Russell :: 7:25 am :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------