" />

Daniel I Russell - Writer of Horror Fiction


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bonjour!

 A quick ad hoc blog post today, just to give a shout out to my French visitors, of which it seems there have been many of late.

With horror big in America, and with my own thing of being English/Australian and with books translated into German, I keep a keen eye on these countries, but have always had an interest to look into the horror scene in France and Japan. Maybe it's the time to diversify!

Anyway, to my French friends, thank you for stopping by. Should you have any information on French publishers or authors, I would very much like to hear from you, the readers! Feel free to leave a comment or to email me direct at harlequin-writes@hotmail.co.uk.

Au revoir!

Thus far my favourite slice of French horror: Martyrs. Shame the director isn't on the Hellraiser remake anymore...


Posted by Daniel I. Russell :: 8:02 am :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------