" />

Daniel I Russell - Writer of Horror Fiction


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Win a rare antho featuring Piccirilli, Kane, Curran, Burke...

Been a very busy week, especially with the academic year coming to an end. We also got stuck in Busselton last weekend. Now, I've had my car break down in worse places. It was hot and sunny, there was MOTORFEST 2010 over the road, and at the 'fest was a cheap bar. We certainly made the most of these things while waiting to be rescued.

So what's happened since? Samhane promotion has continued, and my contributor copies of Festive Fear Global Edition arrived. Have to say, I was very, very impressed by the quality of these books. Stephen Clarke at Tasmaniac Publications once again shows how good he is, and the pride he takes in his products.

So, I thought, why not combine this week's events?

CHRISTMAS DRAW

Festive Fear Global Edition has been released. This festive favourite features stories by Tom Piccirilli, Paul Kane, Tim Curran, Kealan Patrick Burke, me and others. Unfortunately, this was a pre-release sell out, so the anthology is hard to get hold of. Should be a worthy addition to any horror collection.

For a chance to win a limited edition, numbered and signed (just by me) read on...

As this is the festive season, and Christmas is all about mass consumerism, every copy of Samhane bought from Stygian Publications or if you're a German reader, Voodoo Press puts you in the running to win an ultra rare Festive Fear Global Edition. That's one for both...erm...languages. A runner up for each will also win a signed copy of Necrotic Tissue #12. All you have to do is buy a copy from the above places to enter the draw.

"My oh my does it get wet within these pages, dear friends." Shroud Magazine.

"Horror lovers rejoice--you're about to be scared...or scarred. Russell's well-crafted nightmares will haunt you long after you've closed the pages of Samhane!" Fran Friel, Bram Stoker Finalist-MAMA'S BOY AND OTHER DARK TALES

Winners will be selected at random by the head editors at each publisher. Winners drawn on January 1st 2011.

Gewinnspiel:
Jeder, der von jetzt an bis zum 31. Dezember 2010 Samhane bei uns im
Onlineshop bestellt, hat die Chance eine von Daniel I. Russell signierte
Anthologie Festive Fear Global Edition (limitiert auf 200 Exemplare !)
zu gewinnen. Der zweite Platz erhält eine original von Daniel I. Russell
... signierte Ausgabe von Necrotic Tissue... #12. Anmerkung: Beide Ausgaben sind in Englisch.Viel Glück!




BLOG TOUR CONTINUES

Yes, the trips are slower now, but I aim to press on and arrive back in Australia next week. In the meantime, I'm still in Canada, at the humble abode of Louise Bohmer, author of The Black Act.

Jesus, Bohmer! How many rats you got? At first I thought your carpet was moving! (Might be an affect of those berries the satyr had me eat on the walk over here)

Anyway, Louise asked my opinion on what writers (especially those just starting out) should look for - or avoid, as the case may be - in a publisher. So check out the article here . Don't I sound all pessimistic?

Work calleth. Be sure to order your copy of Samhane, and I'll see you next week.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Posted by Daniel I. Russell :: 5:51 am :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------