" />

Daniel I Russell - Writer of Horror Fiction


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The small press on the high street anyone?


We're back in good ol' Western Australia for the next stop on the Samhane blog tour. Nothing like coming home after a long trip around the world, right?

Perth is the scene for today. A wonderful, modern city with Asian influences. I love it. Very clean. Besides raging in a clothes shop (HULK SMASH!), my baby son making his first gay friend (cashier in said clothes shop), McDonald whores and a $25 Yoda Lightsaber - don't you wish you came shopping with me? - there was something more important to be taken care of: writing research.

I looked into high street stores and surveyed the state of horror small press. Big thank you to Australian horror God (and official ninja) Shane Jiraiya Cummings for having my rant on his page HERE!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Posted by Daniel I. Russell :: 6:40 pm :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------