" />

Daniel I Russell - Writer of Horror Fiction


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blog World Tour date 4: Ohio


After Shaun Jeffrey's warm hearth and cold beer, I've hopped on a rickety plane, crossed the pond and ended up in Ohio.

So what's the deal with Ohio? Here's some facts:

  1. The first ambulance service was established in Cincinnati in 1865.
  2. Cleveland boasts America's first traffic light. It began on Aug. 5, 1914.
  3. Ermal Fraze invented the pop-top can in Kettering.
  4. James J. Ritty, of Dayton, invented the cash register in 1879 to stop his patrons from pilfering house profits.


  5. 5. Ohio is the only state that has four letters and starts and ends with an O.

    6. Ohio is blue and has a big face.


So, the fiendish will of Zandathru has spread to the States. Lots more people there, of course. While I'm here I will be staying with a delightful girl by the name of Rebecca Besser, who, while seems sweet and innocent on the outside, just wanted to talk about flying brains, preferred weapon choice and how I would want to die! I think something's wrong. Maybe the God of Chaos has already started to change people here? Send help HERE . I mean, look at some of the things she demanded!

Posted by Daniel I. Russell :: 7:29 am :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------